Pages

19 May 2012

I've always wanted to....

.....shave an alpaca.


I just want to know, do they still look like an alpaca underneath? Maybe they look like a horse or a deer. Its a mystery.

What isn't a mystery anymore is the origin of my blog. Yes, an "About" page has arisen from the depths of Doodledom to add yet another fugly widget to my blog. I don't like having the tabs separate the header from the rest of the blog so for now, they are stuck on the side with everything else. I'm sure I will change things around again, I seem to bore very easily.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I, too, wonder what's under there... If you ever find out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute doodle :)

    I saw a shaved alpaca at the zoo the other day. It kinda looked camel-like to me :)

    ~ Rhonda Parrish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I wonder...Alpaca's are odd animals in my mind! Just wanted to say I really enjoy your blog and I've tagged you in my Liebster Award post :) http://onegirlandtheworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey u have interesting blog.. i just wanna say, i enjoy stay in your blog..
    i give you nine stars if there is..
    don't forget friend visit to my simple blog, and i really happy if u come
    http://wiratwinku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete